| GSL DIRECTOR|
|7/24/2011 at 9:23:05 AM|
MENS 35+ WORLD SERIES
JULY 30TH & 31ST
LOCATION: Maple Hts, Ohio
DIVISION: Open rosters to all 35+ players (No more than 4 USSSA class B players per team)
AWARDS: 1ST PLACE WILL RECEIVE 14 DELUXE CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS / DELUXE SPONSOR AWARD..
2ND Place with receive Deluxe sponsor award & Hoodies..
ENTRY FEE: $275 + GSL Sanction fee if needed ($30)
HOMERUN RULE: 4 Hrs per team all HRs over the limit are outs.. All divisions may have ONE designated homerun hitter that may hit unlimited HR's with no penalty....The DHH HR's dont count towards the teams HR total !
* Teams must designate their homerun hitter prior to the start of the game, or their will not be a DHH allowed for that game.
* Should the DHH be walked, either intentionally or not, then the HR spot opens up to the next batter to hit a HR (No penalty), until the DHH spot comes back up in the line-up.
* A 50 to 56 foot box will be used
* NO Faking or Juking (When umpire puts the ball in play, the pitcher has 5 sec to release the ball).
* The pitch must have an identifiable arc, having a minimum of 4 feet from, and a maximum of 10 feet from the ground.
* 1 & 1 count with NO FOUL TO WASTE
* The designated BB may be used as a substitute runner 1 time per inning for any player, for the entire game.....If the BB goes into the line-up at any time you will lose the BB from that point.
GSL will use the USSSA bat regulations
MUST HAVE A MINIUM OF 20TEAMS FOR CHAMPIOSHIP RINGS !
Less than 20 teams world champion GSL jackets will be awarded !
HOW TO ENTER: Cliff Majni (Deadline to enter is July 22, 2011)